Sunday, February 12, 2006

9 Feb. - Settling into Cheltenham...

This morning the directors met with us to inform us about choosing Modules (our classes) and how everything works at the University. Later, a few friends & I went into town to shop for some necessities... I bought some loo rolls (toilet paper), hangers, etc. Later on, our whole group met at a restaurant called Indian Brasserie. I'd never actually been to an Indian restaurant before, so it was interesting. It was pretty good, but I wasn't a huge fan.



















It was a fun night. That was the last time we'll all be together for awhile! (there's a good part of the group I haven't even met yet...)



Below: Lisa (from Messiah College in PA-- most of the students are from Messiah), Stephanie (from Malone College in OH) and me (the lone Wheatie)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home