Friday, March 31, 2006

1 Apr. - And we're off!


It's Easter Break!


HUGE Easter egg at the Cadbury Factory

Today Lydia and I take off to Ireland for 4 days, where we will see Galway and Dublin. When we return, we'll stay with my cousin Miriam who lives closer to London, and we'll probably make a few trips into that glorious city :) I love it! (Click here to see my post about my Feb. visit to London)

After that, I'm heading back to Cheltenham for a little while before I set off for the continent! Flying into Pisa, and exploring Florence and Pisa; then down to Rome for 2 nights; followed by Naples for the day. The plan is to take the overnight train from Naples to Munich, spend the day in Munich and rail it over to Salzburg (the hills are alive...), stay a night there, go to Vienna the next day and another night train up to Prague. I'm flying out of Prague on the 21st and the next day I plan to visit Stratford-upon-Avon where it's Shakespeare's birthday festival (if I'm not completely exhausted by then).

I'm soooooo excited (and a little nervous) to visit all these places, I just hope it all goes well. Please pray for safe and successful travels. Whatever happens it will sure be an adventure! :)


p.s. next week will mark the half-way point in my semester. Wow! So many things I want to do, and so little time! The world is too big.

4 Comments:

At Sat Apr 01, 06:15:00 AM GMT-7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! I'm hanging with baited breath. Hope you take lots of pics and oh, eat a little chocolate for me, will you? Love, MOM

 
At Mon Apr 03, 05:33:00 PM GMT-6, Blogger Christina said...

Anna -- I'm so jealous and I want to see pictures! Have a great time!

 
At Mon Apr 10, 05:55:00 AM GMT-6, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! It sounds like things are going great over their! Oh how great it would be to visit England :) I agree with Christina I need to see some pictures!!! That would be more then exciting to see pictures! Continue your exploration and continue to take it all in... we know Michigan isn't as beautiful ;-) Take care and God Bless!

 
At Wed Apr 12, 07:06:00 AM GMT-6, Blogger Jeffrey & Bethany said...

Anna, I must admit I'm a little bit envious ... NO, not about the Easter egg; but I wish I would've taken more advantage of some of my collegiate opportunities ... We're happy for you. Don't miss ole Big Mike too much. Praying for ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home